Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, September 25, 2006
Hooray! A Baby is on the way!


It was the least expected happening this year. Not that first 2 pregnancies were expected. They weren't either. All of them have been results of a botched and unreliable fertile-unfertile days practice, which I call the 5-days before and 5-days after method.


Nevertheless, what has always come as an initial shock always becomes happy expectations.

Right now, my eldest is a 3-year old bundle of unrelentless laughter and energy, while the 1-year old turned out to be an amazing dancer who dances to just about any tune that he hears from the TV set, stereo, nearby videoke sounds, and yes, even ringtones.


I wonder how this little person inside me will turn out to be by the time he/she reaches their age. I hope this one will turn out to be the "singer" in the family.



2 Comments:

Blogger C... said...

My son used to do a little jig when he was about 2 or 3 everytime he heard music.

Blogger Scrabble said...

Awww...that's cute. They're just so adorable! =)

Post a Comment

<< Home