Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Weight Watch
My tummy is getting bigger, but my weight stays the same at 116 lbs since my last prenatal visit some 2 months ago. And as what I consider as my bible nowadays would say, "What To Expect When You're Expecting", a pregnant woman is supposed to have gained at least 4 lbs during the first trimester.

I'm on my 4th month now, and everyday I pull out the bathroom scale and weigh myself. So I stuff myself with almost any kind of food I can lay my hands on. But I have a special craving for mais. I can consume at least 3 of them daily, in just one sitting. But my stomach gets a squemish feeling right after that.

I am not gaining weight. Maybe because I stay up too late in the evening, sometimes up to the wee hours of the morning, and always resist my body's urge for afternoon siesta. I eat well, take my vitamins, drink milk, and just stay at home (but spending the whole day and night sitting in front of the PC and typing away articles after articles).

If it remains this way 5 days from today, I'll go and see my OB-Gyne.

It's 12:13 a.m. on my watch. In the meantime, I still haven't made up my mind whether I should make a go for my 2nd Tofiluk candy bar for tonight.

Really now, I should get back to my articles and finish up this 1,000-worder on kitchen cabinets. I have been doing nothing but procastinate on my writing projects.

Okay, I've made up my mind. I'll save the other Tofiluk for tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home