Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Looking Pregnant
My preggy book info says that by this time, now that I'm on my 4th month I should begin to look pregnant, and that I should be gaining about 12 pounds in the next 3 months. About 2 pounds would go to the baby.

Believe me, I am so looking forward to that. I have been checking my weight twice daily, once as soon as I get up in the morning, and before I sleep at night. I notice that I am heavier and that my tummy looks bigger at night.

Today, I weighed in 117 lbs. So I gained 1 pound. My milk supplement must be working.

I do look pregnant now. I now have difficulty fitting into my jeans. Good thing that I kept some of my previous preggy clothes and need not rush out and go shopping for new ones, well, at least for now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home