Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, March 01, 2007
My Baby Wish List
With less than 2 months to go, I have been spending more time listing down things that I should buy for baby. Since this is my 3rd pregnancy, I do not have to go through the same I'm-a-clueless-first-time-mom stage when I would end up either overspending in some baby items, or buy too few of the more important ones.

It's a good thing also that I kept most of the infant clothes that my older kids have outgrown. And because of that, I can save a considerable amount of money which can be spent on other baby things. All of them are stashed in a bag and kept until they will worn by its new rightful owner. It's funny though because my 2nd child, a boy turning 2 years old this April, has to wear hand-me-downs from his elder sister, 3-year old Denise. And this includes those flower-printed pajamas, shirts and shorts with girly prints all over.

But of course, my 3rd baby deserves a nice welcome when he comes out. For the past few days I have spent a considerable amount of time surfing online stores for baby items and other things to buy for my baby.

And here is my baby wish list:









Avent On-the-Go Pump Set
$59.99









Avent 9 oz. and 4 oz. Bottles - (3 pk.) $12.99



Eddie Bauer® Diaper Bag - Hamilton Tan Plaid (Mini)
$19.99






Diaper Bags Madras Plaid Tote $24.99

The First Years American Red Cross Instant Ear Thermometer
$29.99


The First Years American Red Cross 7-pc. Health Kit
$9.99





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home